SINGAPORE’S BIGGEST MULTI-SPORT GAMES FOR CHILDREN IS BACK!
The Singapore Children’s Games 2018 is a highly interactive and engaging junior multi-sports experience combining inspiration, fun and learning through experiential participation for children aged 4 to 8.
The Games adopt an holistic approach to create an engaging, novel and innovative way for children to be introduced to and experience multi-sports. The sports stations are designed based on key Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS), targeted at developing children’s locomotor and object control skills. These FMS form the building blocks for more complex sports skills to be developed in children.
Tackling the first ever junior games in Singapore opens up opportunities for your child to enjoy a great time conquering sports challenges, set progress goals and celebrate accomplishing them. We keep it fun and encouraging and most importantly, we shift the focus away from competition towards inspiring and celebrating your child’s completion.
Watch them race through game courses with grit, focus on batting the baseball on the batting tee, and celebrate a successful goal into the soccer post.
With junior finisher medals, event tees, customized games bibs and goodie packs awaiting, this is a Games you wouldn’t want your child to miss.
Organized by community-based lifespan development platform - Actualyzed, supported by sports management and training company - Player Group, and powered by proprietary FMS testing system and technologies from KiDS - Kids Intelligence Development thru Sports, the event will feature three main components:
- Dynamic Game Zones
- Fundamental Movement Skills Assessment with Individualised Child Report
On-site child report debrief and interpretation will also be provided by the sport science team from SportPsych Consulting.
All children aged 4 years old to 8 years old (Date of Birth between: 01 January 2010 to 31 December 2014)
- For Children – Engage in and Complete Game Zones with Fundamental Movement Skills Assessments
- For Parents – KiDS Assess Report™ featuring your child's FMS competencies highlighted based on age-specific norms, with simple take-home strategies for improvement
05 August 2018, Sunday, 08.30am - 07.00pm
- Event duration per child will be 3 hours depending on the time taken for your child to complete all Game Zones.
- Select your preferred Wave Slots during registration.
- Booking of Wave Slots will be based on a first come first serve basis.
- Limited to 45 children per wave slot.
Singapore Sports Hub - 100PLUS Promenade Gate 12; 1 Stadium Drive, Singapore 397629
HOW MUCH IS THE PARTICIPATION FEE?
Early Bird Price - S$38.00 per child (Register by Sunday, 29 July 2018, 2359hr)
Usual Price - S$45.00 per child
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Participation in one-of-its-kind Singapore Children’s Games Experience for your child
- Fundamental Movement Skills Assessment of your child by Certified KiDS™ Assessors, supported with KiDS™ proprietary FMS testing system and technologies
- KiDS Assess Report™ worth S$80.00 per report
- Singapore Children’s Game Event T-Shirt and Challenger Number Bib
- Junior Finisher Medal for your child upon games completion
- Get Active! Singapore Goodie Pack
- The entire event package including game experience, FMS assessment and report, as well as, parents consultation on report debrief is valued at S$160.00 per child.
I WANT TO SIGN MY CHILD UP! HOW DO I REGISTER MY CHILD?
To register your child, click on the purple REGISTER button now!
View Games Poster HERE and Games Video HERE!